Johnson & Johnson Inc. is currently hiring an IT Manager Field Productivity & Collaboration. This position has the option of sitting in multiple locations of your choosing: Somerville, NJ; West Chester, PA; Warsaw, IN; Raynham, MA; or Irvine, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The IT Manager Field Productivity & Collaboration position is responsible to manage all capabilities and services related to OneMD remote teams. This position spans multiple franchises and geographies: CSS companies (Acclarent, ASP, BWI, Mentor), DePuy Synthes, Ethicon as well as Canadian OneMD field-based organizations.
Job responsibilities for this position include: overall management of field-based productivity and collaboration capabilities and services; development & enhancement of harmonized field enablement models; transition from unique/varied approaches of Field P&C to a consolidated, standardized approach; creation & distribution of IT field communications; oversight of field help desk & related services; financial management of related capabilities & services; oversight for support of remote meetings; capability and application support readiness; deployment of field solutions & support (e.g. BYOD, etc.); execution of field expansions & reductions; socialization of field metrics & reporting to IT & business partners; and field process improvement programs.
The key outcomes of this job are to provide timely and effective business-value productivity and collaboration capabilities, tools, support, & services to OneMD field-based associates. This position demands close interactions with the OneMD Business Technology Leader teams (BTLs), OneMD Field Sales Enablement Team, JNJ GTS, and other internal and external partners. Major Responsibilities
Key Job Activities:
- 45% - Develops and executes plans for successful achievement of EP&C portfolio to achieve innovation and PLO delivery targets. Prioritizes and aligns with business and IT stakeholders. Drives adoption & utilization. Develop core capability offerings and new technologies to drive business value.
- 30% - Leverage existing and emerging technologies across business units, driving technology-enabled capabilities and harmonized processes of target platforms and groups. Implements best practice processes across OneMD.
- 15% - Metrics, Reporting & Financial Management.
- 10% - Matrix Team Management.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Drive strategic initiatives, programs or projects.
- Identify research and validate innovative solutions applying the concepts of appropriate methodologies.
- Anticipate and resolve issues/barriers that impede progress.
- Meet or exceed requirements with respect to time, cost efficiency & business value.
- Ensure and/or develop appropriate methodologies, policies and procedures to deliver business solutions.
- Lead, influence and negotiate to achieve business strategies & deliver results for internal/external partner(s).
- Apply superior knowledge of industry and competitive environment in all facets of daily job functions.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior team members as appropriate.
- Provide input to performance evaluation and development planning as requested.
- Participate in the budgeting process and/or manage project budgets.
- Exhibit personal commitment to knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors by modeling those behaviors and conveying similar expectations to those in the organization.
- Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all IT plans and actions.
- Integrate multiple technologies end to end
- Maintain superior technical expertise in areas critical to J&J
- Anticipate and avoid technical problems
- Recognized as an technology expert within J&J
- Implement and support strategic architectures
- Proactively create & oversee development & execution of integrated business/technology strategies for assigned business partner communities
- Implement value proposition process for approved IT solutions
- Interface & manage tactical/strategic relationships with business partners by promoting IT capabilities
- Program management for multiple projects
- Review process by phase level, and approve/manage resources & budget
- Resolve project and budget issues
- Ensure projects comply with standard process
- Implement change at the department level
- Determine priorities for multiple projects
- Approximate experience or equivalent knowledge and skills necessary to satisfactorily perform the position responsibilities
- 6+ years job experience in a large-scale IT organization with a four-year degree or equivalent preferred.
- Has good understanding of business value for targeted capabilities, and able to relate priorities to associated technology investments.
- Experience developing and maturing processes and systems in a complex environment. Strong understanding of industry selling models and associated GTM (“Go to Market”) models.
- Experience effectively collaborating and managing stakeholders, knowledge of trends (e.g., O365, Social & Collaboration tools, etc.), expertise driving adoption to improve IT, able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into product decisions for team.
- Demonstrate competence in appropriate IT Project methodologies.
- Demonstrate clear & concise communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate good leadership, teaming & collaboration to drive teams and partnerships.
- Demonstrate the use of user feedback & metrics to drive program improvements.
- Demonstrate sound financial management and planning.
- Provide examples of strategic thinking to drive future capabilities & services.
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-California-IrvineOrganization
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.