Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Manager, Quality Complaint Management- PLO. This position is primarily based out of Bridgewater, NJ but will consider candidates that can work out of any J&J site across the United States. The position may require up to 20% travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Quality Complaint Management Product Line Owner organization supports a set of core Quality Management System capabilities and corresponding IT systems across all business sectors of Johnson & Johnson. The scope of this team is therefore centered on the following product lines: Quality Event Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Complaints Management, and Quality Data & Analytics.Within this team, the GCSMS and Unity Platform/System Owner is the primary contact and the IT base-business support owner for the Global Complaints and Service Management System (GCSMS) and Unity Platform (Medical Devices Complaints Management System).
• Sets a clear vision for the product and is responsible for multi-generation product strategy
• Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by their business value in close partnership with the JJQS&S product owners.
• Accountable for the TCO of the platform(s)/system(s) and driving increased leverage across various business units and segments.
• Establish and lead the System/Platform Governance Board.
• Primary IT interface with the business for specific capabilities within the product line
• Understand the business’s needs and priorities for the product
• Understands economic models to manage prioritization and applies systems thinking
• Negotiates with the business, in partnership with the Business Technology Leader (BTL), to see which user stories in the backlog are prioritized based on available capacity and
• Accountable for the development work getting done on time, with high quality and within desired specification
• Ensures that Process mapping and optimization is fully completed before requirements specification is finalized
• Develops acceptance criteria based upon business requirements document
• Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
• Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program (scrum master owns day to day burn down charts)
• Reports back to the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications – includes business/stakeholders in product reviews to gain direct feedback
• Has a combination of global and regional accountability depending on product line scope.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required
• A minimum of 3 years relevant Quality Systems experience is required
• Relevant knowledge of Complaint Management solutions and processes is required.
• Experience working with business partners at a variety of management levels is required
• Strong IT skills/background with specific focus on Quality Systems is required.
• Experience in managing and leading complex IT projects is required
• Demonstrated architectural, process development/improvement and systems design skills is required.
• Demonstrated leadership, influencing skills, and relationship management (business and vendor) is required.
• An understanding of Computer Systems Validation is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including formal presentation skills is required
• Budget Management experience including planning, tracking and partnering with finance to ensure commitments are met is required.
• Knowledge in Platform service and operations, Infrastructure delivery, Information security/internal controls is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOther Locations
North America-United StatesOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function