About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The IT Operation Analyst I provides technology-based customer service support and conducts first level analysis to resolve end user incidents / issues working with technology groups, to resolve within established timeframes.
• Provides front line customer service support to clients on a broad range of issues.
• Investigates problems beyond own area of knowledge, applying a broad business focus.
• Assesses level of knowledge of caller and translates information when providing assistance.
• Prioritizes and may assign problems and service issues to other team members.
• Co-ordinates problem resolution and the implementation of changes in accordance with established change processes.
• Integrates all sources of information when providing assistance to clients.
• Makes independent decisions within generally defined parameters. Job Requirements • Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• Technical degree and/or IT Certification preferred.
• Customer service skills.
• General knowledge and understanding of PC hardware and components.
• Working knowledge of Windows XP.
• Ability to effectively communicate information verbally and in written form.
• Sound judgment and decision making skills.
• Ability to think analytically and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to adhere to scheduled shifts, arriving promptly and following scheduled breaks and lunches.
• Ability to type.
• Ability to work shifts that may include days/nights/weekends. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) South Carolina City (Primary) Lexington
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.