About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.TD IT Operations
is home to a team of highly-valued professionals recognized for both their customer-service mindsets and dedication to seamless 24-7 running of our infrastructure technologies. They also manage what we call the implementation and delivery life cycle for IT components across the various technology groups. Component installation, maintenance and decommissioning, operational or help desk support, system performance, capacity and availability monitoring, migration, emerging technology assessment, implementation, release management and deployment support - you name it.
There's room to grow in all of it.
Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to work directly with customers and clients to provide first-level, technology-based support. You'll share in our commitment to analyze and resolve emerging issues within an established time frame. Think career growth potential!
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Provide courteous, efficient, and professional customer service to inquiries, address and resolve promptly.
- Verify the quality of problem resolution, changes and enhancements, and monitor trends.
- Assess caller's knowledge and translate information when providing assistance.
- Assign service issues to other team members, co-ordinate problem resolution and the implementation of changes according to established change processes, integrate all information sources when providing assistance to clients.
- Ensure change activities are performed on time, at minimal business risk.
- Monitor resources to ensure application/technology delivery.
- Identify, resolve, escalate and communicate service delivery issues and/or complaints.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of tools, processes, procedures, and resources necessary to assist in problem determination as well as recovery.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of technology components, applications, clients/customers and business services.
- Prioritize activities to ensure time invested is appropriate to the availability impact.
- Provide seamless activity and process integration, recognizing system interdependencies.
- Act as an information "go-to" for colleagues, business partners, clients/customers.
- Ensure prompt service issue updates, achieve swift resolution.
- Deliver, maintain accurate documentation.
- Follow standards, policies and procedures, comply with disaster and business recovery plans.
- Maintain a secure work environment, adhere to notification and escalation processes.
- Ensure effective communication throughout service issues and scheduled changes.
- Recommend internal, departmental process improvements.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices, standards, project management disciplines.
Other duties as assigned
• Driving Requirements:
• Travel Requirements: Job Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Drive to provide legendary, front-line support.
- Adeptness in investigating problems outside your own knowledge area (read: apply a broad business focus).
- Confidence in making wise decisions on your own within generally defined parameters.
- Exceptional team player! Winning communications skills!
Qualifications Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• General knowledge and understanding of PC hardware and components.
• Working knowledge of Windows 7/10.
• Ability to effectively communicate information verbally and in written form.
• Sound judgment and decision making skills.
• Ability to think analytically and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to adhere to scheduled shifts, arriving promptly and following scheduled breaks and lunches.
• Ability to type.
• Ability to work shifts that may include days/nights/weekends. Hours 24 x 7 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Massachusetts City (Primary) Springfield
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.