The IT Operations Tech will become progressively responsible to perform multipole functions while operating in a highly visible maintenance capacity 24/7/365. Primary functions include but are not limited to fault management and triage and analysis and maintenance on Premera Systems, inclusive of Infrastructure and Applications. They will monitor and support production batch schedules and support local and remote networks to ensure system readiness and reliability as well as minimize any potential service disruptions. Additionally, they will maintain technical instruction for use by IT Operations Center and Service Desk Personnel, and track resolve and report on alarm based incidents, facilitated through execution if ITIL based It Service Management processes and procedures.
* Proactively monitor, interpret, and/or respond to alarms generated by various fault management systems
* Implement appropriate communication protocol for situation identified
* Provide vendors, support personnel an others, with technical assistance in resolution of routine system problems. Work closely with and provide support to on-call programmers and schedulers
* Ensure escalation is executed properly according to established procedures
* Provide batch adjudication console management in multi-faceted environments
* Provide input to documentation for Alarm and Response procedures for specific tools or applications
* Monitor batch schedules for successful completion
* Preform service desk functions as required after business hours. Provide security to the Data Center and monitor critical environmental systems
* Complete special projects or other duties as assigned
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.