Johnson & Johnson is seeking an IT Performance Lead in the GTS Service Operations group. This position can be based out of any of our J&J sites across the world.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of GTS Operations – Service Performance Analytics. This person will join a team charged to deliver a service performance strategy, influence the organization to transition towards a service-based model and implement this strategy as a foundation to improving service delivery and management at GTS. In this role, you will contribute to overall measurement and reporting strategy development, establishment of a firm governance and control design, evaluation and selection of the technology solution, communications and release to service teams, and partner with the services to help them run their service like a business all with one underlying goal – to ensure that our service teams maintain focus on success factors and process indicators that are aligned with overall strategic goals and that measurements are used daily in operational decision-making.
• Contribute to the design and delivery of an ITIL based service measurement strategy.
• Partner with Service Owners to transform from a technology-centric view to a service-based approach and in turn define CSF’s, KPI, and Metrics that are aligned with Strategic and service goals; further, ensuring that service teams leverage metrics as a basis for sound decision-making in CSI initiatives.
• Identify and manage service measurement platforms and tools to provide robust reporting capabilities for service and process owners, inclusive of real-time metric analysis capabilities and progressive visualization techniques.
• Proving the value of our service measurement program by producing Financial, Demand Management, and Operations metrics and analysis that highlight service value and improvement related to the ability to deliver against defined service targets, SLAs, OLAs, and KPIs.
• Partner with GTS Leadership to set organizational standards, with a focus on Financial and Operational health, for critical metrics to measure success across GTS Services and Processes.
• Provide status updates to management
• Lead and participate in development of Metrics Reports for presentation to Senior Management.
• Support and contribute to process design and Continuous Improvement initiatives using Agile.
• Provide training on process and visualization tools as required.
• Help transform the organizational mentality to focus on a service based customer first approach rather than managing technologies.
• Work with functional teams (i.e. Finance, Operations) to gain an in-depth understanding of the services and construct a view of each service’s health and improvement plans.
• A Bachelors’ degree is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of IT professional experience is required.
• Experience using visualization/BI tools i.e. Tableau in assembly and presentation of metrics for leadership is required.
• Experience writing SQL queries is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Ability to probe (ask the right questions) and draw out in-depth details is required.
• Experience with design and Implementation of service measurement program based on ITIL framework is preferred.
• Experience in applying Agile and Lean techniques to achieve service improvement and process excellence is preferred.
• Experience analyzing data and identifying opportunities for improvement is preferred.
• General understanding and working knowledge of: Lean, Agile, ITIL, ITSM, DevOps is preferred.
• Experience aligning expectations and driving results of others without direct functional authority is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin America, Asia PacificOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.