Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: POSITION OBJECTIVE:
The Program Director, Payment Solutions for ARAMARK 's business will strategically lead the Payment solutions and innovation in support of the needs of the business. This position will establish and own the payment solutions vision in alignment with the broader organizational goals of front line first, drive base business, e nable new sales, and grow consumer demand through increased focus o f client-enabling technology solutions.
Reporting to the VP, IT Strategy & Digital Innovation, the Program Director will be responsible for understanding the needs of the business, work ing closely with the s enior m anagement team to develop and implement strategies that meet current and future needs. In addition, core to this role will be to focus on competitive practices, trends, and execute a strategy that meets and exceeds the needs of the consumer and differentiation in the marketplace. As the consumer focus becomes the cornerstone of Aramark's future growth across all disciplines, innovation will be key to this role and executing a plan across the organization will be critical to the success of this role. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the strategy, implementation and management of Aramark's consumer facing Payment Card technologies
- Oversee all payment applications that are implemented across lines of business including mobile, tablet, digital, ecommerce, social, among other areas
- Provide PCI security, compliance and counsel to the VP IT, the IT senior team and the business liaisons, as needed throughout the business
- Manage vendor relationships in regards to Aramark's consumer facing PCI compliance standards
- Lead the planning and managing of field engagements, scope of the cardholder environment, and PCI assessment teams
- Assist the field and clients with understanding results and observations, support the testing and validation performed, and preparing applicable deliverables
- Lead the delivery of consumer facing payment solutions, from decentralized deployments to center-lead capabilities
- Lead technical vendor teams to follow consistent methods and practices in alignment with PCI requirements and regulations
- Recruit, train, develop, and evaluate new and existing IT internal talent
- Serve as a liaison between IT and legal/compliance regarding PCI capabilities and any remediation requirements
- Maintain close working relationship with senior IT business leaders, senior functional leaders, and other line of business IT Leaders across the Aramark operating portfolio
- Responsible for field PCI-DSS audits and signing Attestation of Compliance (AOC) or Report on Compliance (ROC), including the 150+ national brands
- Partner with the business unit leaders and other key stakeholders to drive innovation, change and implement new business processes and systems to drive value to the business
- Regularly assist Sales and Legal teams with security and compliance requirements of RFP, bid and renewal process
- 10 or more years of experience in security and compliance, with 3 or more years in PCI-DSS Compliance
- Demonstrated leadership in planning, leading, and driving change in the organization while meeting or exceeding business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and work with other executives in support of achieving business and technology goals
- Strong executive presence, political savvy and cultural navigation
- Strong communications and presentation skills including ability to express complex technical concepts in clearly understandable business language.
- Ability to present to and interface with customers, both business and IT, in order to counsel, recommend and implement successful, cost effective IT solutions
- Strong business planning skills to execute strategic projects with implications for business areas with rapidly evolving business processes
- Must possess a balanced perspective on strategic and tactical issues
- Skilled in technology and systems integration and external partnership development. Must work well with vendors/outsourcers and be versed in setting standards and measurements for IT processes.
Approximately 25 - 35% EDUCATION :
The successful candidate will possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university ideally with a concentration in IT or related discipline; a n advanced degree is desirable , but not required. CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
T he Director must be self-confident but also have the ability to network and influence behaviors/actions through listening, persuasion and diplomacy. She/he should have well developed management and people skills, as well as strong analytical
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.