A IT Project Coordinator job in Hemlock, MI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates must have advanced Excel skills working with pivot tables and vlook among others. You will be responsible for planning and co-coordinating the logistics of all meetings and workshops along with maintaining project documentation.
IT Project Coordinator job responsibilities include:
• Administering project toolsets
• Aiding in the communication of project status
• Day-to-day tracking of issues and deficiency resolution
• Creating and distributing minutes of all meetings
• Strong organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and coordinating several projects at one time
• Previous experience as an IT Assistant PM preferred
• Prior experience with MS project preferred
• PowerPoint skills to go along with Excel
If you are interested in this It Project Coordinator job in Hemlock, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Landon Starks at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.