Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for an IT Project Manager Coach, Project Management Office within the enterprise Supply Chain organization. The primary location is Bridgewater, NJ and approximately 15-20% travel may be required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT Project Management coach is responsible for ensuring PMs are enabled for success and compliant with the enterprise standard process and tool, Project Management Excellence (PMx). Responsibilities include individual coaching of project managers including PMx onboard process, building and maintaining the project schedule and all other relevant project management activities from initiation to closure of the project.
- Provide individual project management support to project managers across Supply Chain IT as a PMx expert to ensure proper use of tools and process
- Plan and manage coaching engagement meetings as part of the 90-day demand process
- Globally facilitate & deliver relevant PMx training for Supply Chain IT as a PMx certified trainer
- Escalate challenges which may impact progress on PMx adoption and metrics
- Ensure projects adhere to J&J established processes and methodologies (Agile, SDLC, PMx etc.) while executing the project
- Facilitate project reviews and health checks according to the enterprise PMx quality metrics
- Drive PMx adoption as change agents for project delivery excellence
- Collect feedback from PMs to drive maturity and opportunities for improvement
- Participate in the enterprise coaching community of practice as the Supply Chain IT representative
- A Bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent experience in Information Technology required
- A minimum of 5 years IT project management experience is required
- Large program management knowledge is required (multi-segment and investment $10MM and up)
- A minimum of 5 years MS project experience is required
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM is required (i.e. participant or PM of a recent Agile project)
- Strong leadership and coordination skills, with the ability to coach multiple projects of varying sizes is required
- Ability to coach multiple projects of varying sizes and provide instructional based training is required
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, collaboration, and instructional skills required
- Highly motivated, self-directed leader is required
- Experience working across diverse, indirect enterprise level global teams is highly preferred
- Able to adapt and work across differently personalities of management under duress.
- Industry knowledge in supply chain is preferred
- PMx knowledge is preferred
- FPx knowledge is preferred
- MS project server preferred
- PMP knowledge is preferred
United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
IT Project Management