An IT Project Manager job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have experience with Project Management through software development, you are encouraged to apply to this position. In this role you will be responsible for working on site to install commission and test the installation of our client's product. You will be responsible for facilitation/execution/delivery of complex project/program plans as a software project manager.
IT Project Manager job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for facilitation/execution/delivery of complex project/program plans as a software project manager
• Perform explanations and clarifications of complex technical and commercial issues to enable proper interpretation
• Work on stie to install, commission and test installation of material handling solutions
• Maintain an active role in client relationships and sales opportunities
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, CIS or MIS or equivalent
• Five plus years' experience in software or technical project management
• Excellent Project Management abilities, PMP Certification preferred but not required
• Willingness to travel ~ 25%
If you are interested in this IT Project Manager job in Grand Rapids, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at email@example.com or call 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.