A Senior Project Manager job in Irving, TX is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will have extensive experience managing projects, gathering requirements, and collaborating with clients and team members. You will manage large scale software development projects including development and implementation of activities to meet cost objectives and organizational goals. You will define the project scope in collaboration with customers and develop detailed project plans. The salary range for this role will be between $50 and $55 per hour. This is a 12 month long contract position.
Senior Project Manager job responsibilities include:
- Develop employees, manpower, and schedules for projects.
- Manage cross-functional onshore and offshore teams for software development projects.
- Plan and implement procedures and budgets.
- Monitor and control project schedule, scope, cost, and quality.
- Bachelor's Degree required within a business or technical field.
- Five or more years of experience with managing large-scale software development projects.
- PMP certification required.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with MS Project and Schedule Management required.
- Must have experience with offshore teams.
- Must have Waterfall methodology experience.
- Experience presenting to large groups.
- In-depth knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
If you are interested in this Senior Project Manager job in Irving, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Collin Ponzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.