Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT QA Lead Analyst- PLM. This position is based out of West Chester, PA and may require up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position will have lead accountability supporting development of the QA R&D PLM platforms using Agile software development methodologies for the Application Services group. The person would utilize knowledge of business process, project management, computer software and hardware to analyze, design and implement information technology in the PLM, CAD, CAM, CAE (PLM/CAx) domain. He/ She would lead projects which meet quality standards and business requirements within time constraints and budget. This position collaborates with business users, project managers and vendor resources to define technical requirements and specifications.
• Lead teams in Project Execution & Delivery using the Agile methodology.
• Manages PLM/CAx systems software Quality & Compliance as assigned.
• Project planning including work definition, resources, schedule and budget.
• Identifies technology enablers that support continuous improvement within PLM/CAx enabled business processes.
• Researches, identifies and promotes technology solutions that enable business objectives.
• Develops task estimates, activity plans, forecasts, and project estimates associated with assigned functional area(s).
• Recommends cost saving solutions and implementation plans.
• Provides status reports and documentation to information technology and business partners. Supports the department by ensuring project orders are placed, including vendor contracts as required.
• Solves day-to-day project based business issues.
• Processes suggestions and ideas for process improvement