Position Summary:Join Fortune 7 CVS Health in a QA leadership position at our Monroeville, PA location. As an IT Quality Assurance Automation Lead, you will ensure the delivery of Specialty Pharmacy Projects. The IT Quality Assurance Advisor will be the Technical Subject Matter Expert on integrated applications and end to end testing, but will not have any direct reports. A successful candidate will ensure that defined QA Processes are implemented in all aspects of project oversight (plan, design, implement,execute, evaluate) and identify efficiency improvements across the team. As part of the Specialty Pharmacy Projects Team, you will also Research and recommend new technologies for QA including automation tools. The IT Quality Assurance Automation Lead Advisor should be able to actively participate in leadership meetings and project discussions and should be able to contribute to strategic planning and execution of all QA management tasks.
Additional responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Lead, Advisor include:
- Developing and leading testing strategies
- Performing complex work flow analysis
- Acquiring and disseminating project information and quality status to internal and external partners
- Establish and ensure adherence to quality assurance testing directions, standards, guidelines and methodologies.
- Management of projects or a program to successful quality delivery
- Candidate should have good understanding of Java and Angular JS
- Minimum of 5 years experience in IT Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 2 years experience in IT QA leadership or management level role
- Minimum of 3 years experience generating reports and using complex SQL queries
- Minimum of 1 years hands on experience in PL/SQL and JAVA programming languages either as a developer or in a testing environments.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience with Automated testing including ALM and QTP/UFT
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading medium to large projects Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business language.
- Healthcare industry experience with Specialty/PBM background
- Data Warehouse and DataMart environment experience
- Good understanding of SAP Applications
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business language
Bachelors Degree or equivalent level of work experience in lieu of bachelors degree.Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/