We are Farmers!
Based in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles or Agoura Hills, CA, this paid internship provides real-world corporate experience, plus the opportunity to work with Farmers leadership and learn first-hand how Farmers supports our customers and remains competitive in the insurance industry. As a part of the Farmers Internship program, you will not only be working within the Business, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other interns on an exciting project, which you will present to Farmers leadership prior to the conclusion of the internship program. This is a great opportunity to leave your mark at Farmers and make a real difference within the business. Further, you will have the opportunity to network and build lasting relationships with students from other Universities as well as many members of the Farmers leadership team.
As a Quality Assurance Intern, you will:
- 10- 12 week summer internship
- 40-hour work week
- Hourly Pay w/ Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for future growth and upward mobility
- Performance is rewarded – you drive your own success - future full-time opportunities may be available.
- On-site amenities including:
fitness center/shower, walking distance from excellent entertainment, dynamic workspace, Foosball
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Community Service Opportunities
- Develop, coordinate, and execute automated test scripts for projects
- Research customer (internal and external) feedback and create test plans to address issues.
- Identify opportunities within the current QA process based on industry research or prior knowledge.
- Support QA team in an administrative function when demand increases.
- Gain understanding of Agile and SCRUM processes.
Must be a full-time enrolled student through at least Spring 2018. Physical Actions
Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasion walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking, and hearing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce