Looking for a job where you can apply your talents to meaningful work? Do you like being surrounded and supported by people with a passion like yours? Want to work for a company on a mission to help individuals and businesses prevail?
You've come to the right place.
The Information Technology Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting internal and external talent for The Hartford. The Recruiter is expected to bring robust market knowledge to help build an optimal organizational structure and aid in talent decisions. RESPONSIBILITIES:
University Relations Responsibilities:
- Drawing on robust business and Information Technology market knowledge, conduct research and ongoing recruiting activities to identify and attract highly competitive Technology candidates for key roles at The Hartford.
- Use passive and direct sourcing techniques and seek new methods and innovative solutions to identify and attract prospective candidates and build pipeline.
- Focus on sourcing and attracting diversity candidates, ensuring that we are always presenting the most qualified, most diverse slate of candidates.
- Manage our Immigration sponsorship process inclusive of new hires and labor test associated with the Green Card processes.
- Facilitate internal talent movement when appropriate; understand the internal talent landscape in order to proactively identify potential internal candidates.
- Rigorously assess professional talent and make hiring recommendations.
- Manage complex hiring negotiations, including compensation recommendations, relocation and possible counter-offers.
- Represent and differentiate The Hartford to external candidates by effectively describing the businesses within The Hartford and the industry trends.
- Regularly attend appropriate business line and HR staff meetings as well as participate in special recruiting projects across the organization.
Behaviors at the Hartford
- Develop and execute a college recruiting strategy for early career talent. Build and maintain key relationships with career services, faculty, administrators, and student organizations at assigned schools.
- Manage, coordinate, participate and execute on-campus recruiting events including career fairs, info sessions, presentations, on-campus interviews and leverage alternative recruiting strategies that differentiate The Hartford on campus.
WHY JOIN THE HARTFORD?
- Deliver Outcomes - Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player - Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships - Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence - Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Visit our website to learn about The Hartford's recognition. Information about the company and its product offerings is available at www.thehartford.com .
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheHartford .
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TheHartford .
WHAT IS THE COMPENSATION OPPORTUNITY?
At The Hartford, our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, a 401K Plan, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Females / Minorities / Veterans / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Expression / Religion / Age
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ** Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of sourcing, candidate development and Information Technology recruiting experience.
- Proven track record of developing, assessing and attracting technology experts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Immigration sponsorship processes/law.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the technology industry and how to attract passive, high demand talent. Stays abreast of competitive intelligence and shares market trends.
- Ability to understand and manage expectations of business partners and provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, deadline-oriented environment. Ability to manage various talent acquisition projects/initiatives with an emphasis on branding and driving innovative talent solutions for experience and early career technology professionals.
- Excellent communication, influence management, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Taleo is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience is preferred.
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD