TEKsystems is currently reviewing applications for its client seeking an IT Risk & Compliance Consultant for an exciting opportunity sitting on-site in the greater Columbus, Ohio area.
In this role, you will research, collect and analyze data to perform risk analysis. You will also be tasked to generate reports and executive summaries of risk assessment and perform reviews of Third Party Questionnaires to identify risks.
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in an information technology related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in information technology risk and compliance
- BS/BA - Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science and/or Accounting, Business Finance.
- Professional certification or designations such as CISA, CISM or CISSP.
- Working knowledge of policies and procedures; governance practices and control frameworks (COBIT, ITIL,); and regulatory obligations (SOX and PCI) as it relates to information systems.
- Working knowledge of information technology general controls concepts in the areas of systems development (including design, implementation and/or assessment toward solutions), change management, computer operations.
- Understanding of various operating system platforms including Windows 200X, UNIX, etc.
- Working knowledge of relational database security concepts and platforms, including Oracle, Microsoft SQLServer and DB2.
- Working knowledge of enterprise network and systems architecture concepts and technologies.
Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity! To apply, please upload resume and contact recruiter for additional information. We anticipate this opening to be filled no later than mid-December 2017.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.