Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Risk & Compliance Associate will have the following responsibilities in support of the Global Technology Services Audit Assurance Program:
- Under general supervision, drive execution of SOC and Integrated Financial Audit quarterly testing activities
- Rationalize, collect and perform quality reviews of testing evidence provided to external auditor
- Coordinate preparation for walkthroughs and facilitate meetings
- Develop comprehensive understanding of Global Technology Services (GTS) control environment including design and operating and effectiveness of the controls
- Ability to document and communicate risk exposures and internal control weaknesses
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external auditors
- Vet audit issues and assist with management responses
- Act a point of contact for status updates and issue resolution
- Produce metrics and executive level reporting
Experience & Skills:
- 8+ years of IT Risk, Information Security, Audit, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance experience in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Preferably holds one or more of the following or equivalent certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT
- Proven ability to effectively work with others to deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.