Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Position Description
The candidate is part of a team managing Information Technology's relationship with our internal and external audit partners. The candidate will apply a sound risk-based methodology and guide initiative to further Risk Excellence programs at State Street. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking further their experience in IT Risk Management at a large-scale, enterprise level. The candidate will be expected to take ownership of various initiatives and lead IT staff through the audit process and discussions. Primary Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of assigned areas of focus and work independently to drive positive outcomes
- Develop effective reporting for senior/executive management
- Anticipate issues based on expertise in IT risk and controls and work proactively to resolve
- Become a trusted member of the IT Risk community at State Street
- Maintain a flow of information and a strong mutual relationship with our external partners
- Apply a risk-based mindset to IT initiatives and remediation tracking activities
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required
- 3-5 years' experience with IT risk, IT audit, SOC1/2, or SSAE16 reporting
- ISACA or (ISC) 2 certification(s) preferred
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.