Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Description
Supporting all of the State Street Global Markets business lines, the IT Risk and Assurance Analyst will provide critical first line of defense assurance reviews and work to identify IT control changes to enhance the security around the IT functions. This role will be responsible for timely execution and delivery of all individually tasked risk and control assignments.Job Functions:
- Develop detailed process documentation for IT functions within SSGM, working with business line contacts and business architecture teams.
- Identify key controls within the process and identify control improvement opportunities.
- Perform detailed control testing for IT processes
- Identify and document testing results and communicate issues to management.
- Manage multiple work streams concurrently for IT FLOD phased approach, tracking all project steps to ensure deadlines are met
- Participate in the RCSA annual process adding IT expertise
- Knowledgeable in area of expertise and have a good understanding of relevant IT risk management policies, procedures and standards
- Provide support for various elements of the SSGM IT risk management program, including IT FLOD, Technology Risk Assessments and information security transformation.
- Independently conduct assigned responsibilities
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of the IT Process, Risk and Control Framework
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in systems or related discipline
- 5-8 years of IT Risk, IT Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Information Security, Audit and/or IT Governance, Risk and Compliance experience
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to weigh business needs against risk concerns and articulate issues to management
- IT Risk Management Frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to document processes and controls
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives, while meeting deadlines
- Leadership ability with proven problem solving, organizational and project management skills
- Strong ability to organize data and outline functional reviews for presentation and reporting to senior leaders within division and the firm
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.