• Serves as a member of the Protect the Network team
• Assist with the publication of cyber security related communications for a variety of media including Yammer and website updates
• Develops materials such as presentations, videos, and other materials in support of associate and education awareness
• End-to-end coordination and promotion of live events such as lunch and learns, speakers and interactive booths (October Cyber Security Awareness Month, etc.)
• Manage the supply of physical marketing materials by handling the ordering, graphics and distribution of items
• Assist with training efforts related to cyber security
• Markets and coordinates available training opportunities from outside sources
• Upkeep of IRM Academy SPOT site
• Provides information on education reimbursement
• Coordinates rotational opportunities within IRM
• Markets certifications and basic training expectations
• Coordinates Ops Review content and BTTC reporting
• Daily maintenance of Phishing inbox
• Develop and publish agenda for Protect the Network and Protect Nationwide Meetings, including meeting facilitation
• Coordinate Protect the Network meeting invites, rooms, and A/V requirements
• Strong self-motivation, organization, prioritization, and time-management skills.
• Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work effectively across teams, along with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Professional experience using social media tools such as Yammer for corporate communications.
• Experience with the process of eLearning design and development is a plus.
• Degrees or experience in education, marketing or communications are a plus.***
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for complex IT systems process analysis, design, implementation, operation and/or monitoring, reporting and governance. With full competency, analyzes existing processes, procedures and methods to ensure and promote effective systems operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance or other methods. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones. May coordinate and implement proposed process and procedure enhancements between work teams and operational departments. May be responsible for day-to-day operations and execution of complex IT processes, facilitation of key IT process events and fulfillment of major process deliverables. May focus on process development, execution monitoring or reporting.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Manager/Director
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
+ With full competency, designs, develops, configures, customizes, documents, deploys, maintains and upgrades IT system processes and procedures.
+ With full competency, may perform the day-to-day operations of IT systems processes, including the operation of process-related tools. Facilitates key process events and fulfills customer requests and process deliverables through all phases of the process lifecycle.
+ With full competency, initiates, enables and supports IT process redesign and/or reengineering initiatives and projects through continues process improvements. Identifies, facilitates, markets and implements new and creative IT systems process redesigns.
+ With full competency, performs IT systems process evaluations and develops recommendations by use of benchmarks, pilots, prototyping and modeling to assess potential use of new methods and workflows within a system process. Evaluates systems processes for design effectiveness and resource utilization to ensure process performance meets targeted service levels.
+ With full competency, analyzes and aligns customer requirements with the organization's infrastructure components including process design, product delivery, information technology systems, organizational functions and overall business structure. Develops and provides recommendations on possible process, tool and control enhancements to increase the quality and optimization of IT services and resources. Facilitates ongoing process design activities for a given set of systems organizations as a team member and advisor.
+ Serves as a subject matter expert on a project team involved with the development, implementation, administration and operation of new IT system processes, which may include multiple functions, product lines, technology platforms and business activities. Facilitates post-implementation and conformance reviews for complex processes to ensure conformance to IT process requirements.
+ With full competency, may implement, maintain and operate moderately complex process design, operational, and measurement tools and methods in order to design, operate, monitor and improve IT system processes. Mentors, educates and trains others on the use of process design techniques, methods and tools as well as on the use of and execution of IT systems processes and tools.
+ Accountable for reporting, data accuracy and adherence to metrics and reporting standards.
+ With full competency provides insight into demand and capacity needs and supports portfolio planning as directed.
+ With full competency, ensures effective transition from "Plan" to "Build" by facilitating work requests through the demand process.
+ With full competency, manages all release activities, including release planning, building, deploying, reporting and trend analysis.
+ Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education: Undergraduate degree in areas related to computer science, management information systems, business or mathematics preferred.
License/Certification/Designation: IT Process-related certifications preferred. Prefer product-related technical insurance course work (CPCU, CPU, LOMA).
Experience: Typically six years or more years of related experience in IT systems process design or operations.
Knowledge: Maintains and comprehends IT systems process operations or redesign techniques, methods and tools. Maintains current understanding of technological trends to support IT process design and operations to improve performance. Maintains current understanding of insurance and financial services industry, focusing on the Nationwide enterprise and key competitors.
Skills/Competencies: Must have demonstrated experience in IT process analysis, process design and process implementation, including current technologies. Working knowledge of IT service management processes, application development processes or IT operations processes required. Understanding of project management concepts and techniques required. Competency in IT process development or process operations preferred. Verbal and written communication skills for contacts with all levels of staff, management, external sources, negotiation, presentations, project management and technical and nontechnical contacts.
Values: Regularly and consistently demonstrates the Nationwide Values and Guiding Behaviors.
Staffing Exceptions to the above Minimum Job Requirements must be approved by the: hiring manager's leader and HRBP.
Overtime Eligibility: Not Eligible (Exempt)
Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Nonstandard or extended work may be required based on project needs.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Job Family/Function: MIS/TPB
Job Evaluation Activity: KMP 9-2014
A little about us:
Great culture. Great people. Great opportunities. Join us today and help protect what matters most.