***For immediate consideration please send resume to Shannon.email@example.com*** W2 Only, We Do Not Provide Sponsorship
Robert Half Technology is currently looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst for contract opportunity in the San Francisco Financial District.
This position will be filled as an advisor security analyst, senior security analyst, or security analyst depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
• Develop, deliver, maintain and monitor IT security policies, standards, and best practices.
• Implement, integrate, maintain, report and monitor security and compliance risk management procedures.
• Perform security, vulnerability, threat assessments and security incident management.
• Oversee the compliance requirements, audit services, and be an integral part of proper implementation of the disaster recovery procedures in alignment with enterprise business continuity, development and testing.
• Uphold the safety of compliance standards and field procedures related to work responsibilities.
• Acts as a leading member of the IT Security Incident Response team with working knowledge of Forensic Investigation methods and evidence preservation.
• Acts as a leading member of the Threat Management program in support of SIEM development.
• Plans and implements security and integrity controls over client-server based applications.
• Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends, and plans implementation of new or improved information security software or devices.
• Analyzes new/enhanced software application or tool implementations for implications to existing security software and devices.
• Drafts new or updates existing processes, procedures and policies as necessary and updates or creates documentation based on work performed.
• Defines, implements, and enforces security and compliance controls.
• Facilitates the development and implementation of security systems.
• Provides technical expertise and guides the administration of security tools to ensure controls are in place.
• Analyzes application security needs based on the sensitivity or proprietary nature of the data, and ensures systems are utilized for management-approved purposes only.
• Mentors and coaches team members and other IT peers to support cross-training and knowledge sharing.
• Defines project scope, objectives, and requirements to support aligned work efforts.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.