CLOUD OPERATIONS RISK ANALYST Job Description Summary
Oracle Cloud Operations is currently seeking a Risk Analyst to join the Risk Management team in an effort to expand the current program of developing, implementing, improving, and maintaining a risk framework that meets various business and regulatory requirements. Job Description
Candidates for this position will:
• Maintain and enforce risk management standard and assessment procedure(s)
• Collaborate with risk and compliance teams to develop risk assessment practices/procedures best suited for cloud environments and services
• Report and monitor risk findings from various business units within Cloud Operations
• Track mitigation plans and strategies with business units across Cloud Operations
• Execute risk assessments to identify, rank, evaluate, respond, and report on risks across the business
• Asset management across Cloud Operations; develop, document, and analyze asset inventory (physical, information, technology assets) within Cloud Operations to identify critical assets and establish necessary protections of those assets
• Work with various lines of business to embed risk management standards and practices into new processes and services
Create dashboards, metrics, reports, and other scalable project management processes and solutions Draft and polish Risk Management presentations and documents Triage requests and help resolve issues for the Risk Management team Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
• 3-7 years of experience in a risk management, project management, or GRC role
• Knowledge of risk frameworks (RIMS, ISO, COBIT, CEB)
• Domain knowledge in risk management, finance, or quantitative research concepts preferred
• Familiarity with information technology, security, and engineering concepts, ability to discuss technical risks/issues with subject matter experts
• Sound judgment in triaging and escalating issues
• Highly motivated self-starter; results-oriented
• Exceptional communication skillsQualifications:
Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs.
Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Maintains security systems for routers and switches. Administers security policies to control access to systems. Maintains the company*s firewall. Uses applicable encryption methods. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
Job duties are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. May have project lead role. Prefer 5 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.