OMCS Risk Management, Security Services Department Description:
As a function of Managed Cloud Services Risk Management, Security Services team addresses security for hosted customers to meet their compliance needs while ensuring that services are offered in conformance to Oracle's Global Information Security policies and to the highest recognized security standards and practices. The team liaises with several organizations within Commercial IT, Global IT, CRM On Demand, Global Information Security, and Legal teams to achieve its goals and objectives. Job Description:
The candidate will have comprehensive experience in managing security initiatives particularly in the area of Security Architecture and Compliance. Exposure to and understanding of hosting services model is preferred. Key responsibilities include:
- Assessing Computer Architecture Infrastructure Design for all components associated to service(s)
- Assessing Logical Access and Network Interoperability for infrastructure components in solution(s)
- Identify and propose solutions and/or improvements to architecture for compliance
- Define, document, maintain, and communicate standards, processes, and procedures as required
- Other ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Possess strong understanding of industry recognized security standards for risk management
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to adjust and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Be able to multi-task, and be pro-active in addressing issues and requests quickly
- Possess technical acumen and the ability to understand and interpret technical specifications
- Be familiar with security solutions at network and component level
- Have extensive exposure in managing security across multiple domains
- Possess Project Management skills and have ability to coordinate and organize effectively
- Professional certification related to information security desired
- Technical knowledge of Oracle Applications, Database, Web Services, and infrastructure components desired
Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs.
Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Maintains security systems for routers and switches. Administers security policies to control access to systems. Maintains the company's firewall. Uses applicable encryption methods. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Prefer 8 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.