One of our Global Finace clients located in Wayne, PA is looking for a Sr. Security Consultant with Project Management/Architecture experience.
Within Infrastructure the Service Owner is the accountable person for the overall services provided. Currently the following services are being provided:
- Unified Communications
- Storage & Compute
- Enterprise Platforms
They are currently looking for an IT consultant Security to assist the Service Owner in developing the Security services within the company. The activities are as follows:
- Help mature the services in the running operations, together with the team leads
- working (building up and execution) on the Security strategy within their new company wide program/project. In this program the long term strategy is being executed to mature the level of security, in all dimensions (people, process and technology)
- Assist in building and managing the SOC team
work in close connection with the program manager and the operations teams on designing, building and delivering/implementing the security ambitions and processes in the organization.
- frequently liaise with Architecture and Governance and work in a global team that executes the Security strategy
This role gives you the opportunity to offer thought leadership to a global organization and help establish a Security program. They are growing rapidly, and need somebody to come in and help mature the security services. About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Profound knowledge of Security, Security strategies and proven experience in developing and implementing security strategies
- Knowledge of application landscapes in security, common used tooling in security and IAM environments such as MIM, SIEM, PIM tooling, Cyberark, Arcside
- Expertise Advanced knowledge IT Service Management methodology, preferably ITIL. (ITIL Foundation certified) and familiarity with IT controls methods, such as CoBITv4 or 5.
- Ability to coach professionals across the organization and drive continuous change and service improvements.
- Certifications - CISSP, or CISM, or CISA
- Someone who has the strong culture piece - need someone who can work cross-culturally due to their different locations (30 billion assets overseas)
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.