As a Senior Firewall Analyst you will participate in a team of network security professionals in a 24x7 Enterprise IT Security Operations organization. You will perform activities in accordance with CVS Health Policy and security protocol. We look for someone who can demonstrate technical skill sets to maintain and deploy network security technologies with strong network expertise with a security mindset is critical to success in this role. High level communication skills are essential to successfully translate business requests to technology and security requirements.
Additional responsibilities for the Senior Firewall Analyst include not not limited to:
- You will lead the enterprise infrastructure of the Network Security team, such as implementation of firewall rules, web proxy infrastructure updates, intrusion detection device policy management, wireless intrusion prevention infrastructure support and advanced malware protection
- You handle fixing enterprise environment network access issues, infrastructure failures and performance degradations
- Participate 24x7 on-call rotation management for production issue resolution
- You optimize Network Firewall rule sets to require minimum access necessary, in addition to optimal device processing Configure, upgrade and maintain devices to latest code releases and performance improvements
- We collaborate with various IT and Non-IT functional groups to ensure effective service delivery of secure network access for internal clients for all environments
- We stay ahead of on the latest network security threats and vulnerabilities to take dedicated actions to secure the enterprise environment.
- You participate in infrastructure and security incident management processes to derive root cause and after action reports.
- Participate in on-site network and security audits related to PCI, SOX, HIPAA, etc to demonstrate effective network security enterprise controls.
A little about us: