Johnson & Johnson is actively recruiting for an IT Senior Analyst, Service Management Platform position. This position will be based in Raritan, New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for the development of complex ServiceNow solution estimations. That means you’ll be taking requirements from Business Owners, and crafting fast, efficient, and large-scale solutions.
- Given the right aptitude, significant opportunity for modern R&D including Bot integration, Natural Language Processing with Alexa, and integration with large-scale Cloud Management. J&J is at the forefront of designing modern solutions for IT Service Management.
- Prefer B.S. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 experience within information technology
- Good interpersonal skills for written, oral, and face-to-face communications
- Prefer experience with shell programming (e.g. bash or powershell)
- Prefer experience with modern web integration protocols (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Prefer experience with portable data structures (e.g. JSON, XML, etc.)
- Prefer experience with the code versioning control systems (e.g. Git, Stash, Subversion, CVS)
- Prefer experience with intelligent editors (e.g. CodeMirror, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Emacs)
- Prefer experience with Database design principles (e.g. table size, inheritance, basic SQL, etc.)
- Prefer familiarity with IT Service Management platforms (e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.)
- Preference familiarity with Data Analytics (examples include Tableau, Hadoop/Cloudera, Minitab, R)
- Prefer familiarity with testing methodology including Unit, Integration, and Regression Testing
- Prefer familiarity with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium Web Driver)
- Prefer familiarity in working with offshore resources
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function