Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Senior Analyst, Process Improvement within the IT Application Services group focused on Global Planning, Operations & Continuous Improvement. This position is located in Raritan, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT Senior Analyst, Process Improvement will support process improvement efforts across the organization focusing on customer satisfaction, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, and quality improvement. It is expected the Senior Analyst, under the supervision of a black belt or project manager, will leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure operational processes, extract and analyze process data and develop strategies to drive process improvements. The process improvement Senior Analyst must possess the skill and flexibility to support several projects at any given time.
• Support Lean Six Sigma projects through successful completion resulting in improved process quality, financial results, and customer satisfaction
• Establish and monitor metrics relative to Lean Six Sigma programs, projects and initiatives
• Responsible for the application of Lean Six Sigma techniques in pursuit of continuous improvement and for delivering tangible bottom line results
• Communicate the concept of Y is a function of x. (y=f(x))
• Be able to discuss the various “levers” available to implement the improvements.
• Acts as a change agent for improvement implementations
• A Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Lean and/or Six Sigma Green belt certified by a nationally recognized board is preferred.
• At least one year of previous experience leading or assisting process change projects related to the implementation and use of six sigma approach is required.
• Disciplined, structured and logical approach to problem solving is required.
• Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects successfully is required.
• Proven record of delivery against deadlines is required.
• Ability to learn and apply statistical analysis to complex business problems is required.
• Ability to manage projects and ensure their compliance is required.