Oracle Applications Labs DevOps team seeks an exceptional IT Senior Manager to manage the production operations of the global Human Capital Management system. The successful candidate will have full ownership of all the Human Capital Management application, and manage a team of highly technical resources located in US, Mexico, Hungary, and India.
Oracle Applications Labs runs the Oracle software that powers Oracle: CRM, HCM, Financials, SCM, you name it. We use Oracle's own real-life business requirements as a "test bed" for innovation. We often race out ahead of standard product and build extensions and custom applications to meet the needs of our 150,000-employee, truly global company. Once proven, our ideas and innovations quickly find their way back into products and spread like wildfire.
Daily responsibilities of this vital and time-sensitive role include:
- 16*5 operations of Oracle's internal Human Capital management application running on Oracle's Fusion Public Cloud and Taleo services, and the on premise eBusiness suite Human Resources Management system.
- Support global HR and payroll organizations,including Global Human Resources System, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Management, HR compliance and Legal, Payroll, Time entry management.
- Establish and nurture relationships with the LOBs, product development and other IT organizations
- Develop and automate tasks and activities
- Drive process improvements
- Root cause analysis and develop and implement custom solution and system improvements
- Participate in internal user acceptance testing for monthly and quarterly releases
- Recommend system improvements and architectural enhancements to the product development and OAL new initiative project team
- Manage a team of highly technical resources located in the US, Mexico, Hungary, and India.
- Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge important. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of the entire process for order management in particular to run cloud business. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of management or related experience preferred.
Work with a world class team to develop, implement, and support cutting edge Oracle technology.
Manages a team supporting and/or implementing software project(s) and/or internal systems. Defines, documents and manages scope, expectations, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Successful track record in applications implementation and as a manager. Expert knowledge of all applications within a business area; plus some knowledge of other applications. BA/BS degree preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.