- This position will provide multiple aspects of IT Support to large/high profile accounts. This job entails providing software, PC, POS, and Network problem resolution. The candidate will provide support for development efforts and manage the POS system. This position functions as an integral part of the IT team in leveraging technology to meet and exceed our customers' expectations and our company's financial goals.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments and preliminary cost benefits analyses in an effort to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
• Experience in technical problem resolution, integration, support and training.
• Experience with Micros POS systems is desired.
• Candidate should possess experience with Windows 7 and higher, TCP/IP, and Web and Network LAN based systems.
• Good working knowledge of PC Hardware and related peripheral integration required.
• Experience in Windows operating systems.
• Past experience with application support and installation is desired.
• Strong oral, written communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
• Excellent relationship building, managerial and collaboration skills.
• Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time as required for client meetings, sales presentations and site visits
• Must be able to work independently, but within a team concept, while maintaining group objectives.
• Must be self-motivated and have a willingness to learn new technologies.
• Able to both work within a team, and be able to provide instructions to team members.
• Proven expertise to maintain documentation of systems and standard operating policies and procedures.
I. Technical Expertise
Demonstrates proficiency with one or more technology environments, and the ability to learn and apply new and emerging concepts efficiently. Tests, implements, documents, and maintains system components based on specifications. The position demonstrates expert understanding in the IT Process, serving as a resource to others providing technical leadership in their area of specialization. Supporting the POS system - Hardware troubleshooting and installation, Software programming, Report gathering and distribution. Possesses general skill for:
o TCP/IP networking knowledge, and LAN skills.
o Video menu boards troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight.
o Kiosk System troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight.
o Security Cameras troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight.
II. Industry Knowledge/Emerging Technologies
Builds and maintains strong working knowledge of the business area and the applications that support it. Develops a basic understanding of the industry and the products and services of ARAMARK. Has a solid understanding of how systems effect and benefit clients.
III. Communication and Client Interaction
Can produce basic documentation of a new or proposed system, methodology or structure. Effectively contributes to project plans and work output of the group. Shares knowledge effectively within the work team. Customizes presentations to the interests of the audience. Develops business case or value proposition for proposed initiatives.
IV. Problem Solving/Decision Making
Analyzes POS System, Client Server and Stand Alone systems and processes from end to end, assessing how information/systems are managed and used from multiple perspectives. Frequently enlisted to address complex cross-technology and cross platform issues. Evaluates the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions. Designs projects with broad implication for the business and/or the future architecture, successfully addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues.
V. Project Life Cycle Management
Acts as a technical advisor or project lead to project teams, providing special technical expertise. Strong experience with all phases of the project life cycle.
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.