Applied Materials is the leading semiconductor and display manufacturing company in the world...we Make Possible. World class IT department that drives change within the business and is recognized globally as an innovator and pioneer.
Run North America service & operations...with cutting edge technology, delivery across a global team, and leading innovation. Responsible for a global service desk team with advanced on-site IT services. Via manage outsourcing suppliers in respective areas and responsible for customer satisfaction from IT services in NA. Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Skills / Attributes required:
- Responsible of Service Desk & Onsite Support deliveries for North America, ensures that agreed targets are met and appropriate qualitative standards achieved.
- Responsible for driving performance against the Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Handle large volume operation of 12,000 PCs, 5,000 mobiles, 11,000 users, 11,000 tickets
- Manage deployment/collection of all end-point devices via CMDB
- Run managed service operations provided by 3 rd party vendor - onsite and remotely
- Develop and implement robust automation & processes to ensure that high quality service is provided to customers
- Improvement of key customer satisfaction metrics, SLA and deliverable.
- Continuous improvement: Analyze support Services activities and make recommendations for increased organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure that regular training are provided to staff to ensure that each member of the team is able to provide the best level of customer support.
- Be willing to travel within NA and worldwide about 20%.
- At least 7 years of experience of managing team (local and remote) in IT environment.
- High interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- ITIL expert in managing service via SLAs and KPIs
- Experience and skill in managing managed service provider to achieve service objectives
- Multicultural orientation and experience with international organization and distributed environment / Locations.
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing positive change within IT Customer support environment
- Ability to lead teams effectively both through structured coaching and deliveries.
- Thorough knowledge of IT Customer support operations
- Ability to efficiently convey ideas though oral and / or written communication;
- Ability to work in a group or independently; good analytical skills, details oriented ability to effectively listen to and resolve customer issues.
- High capabilities of data analysis and analysis tools
- A good awareness of software and IT services providers within IT support marketplace
- High technical capabilities with IT infrastructure, knowledge of client, servers, network and telecom.
- Proven project management capabilities
- English fluent speech and written.
INCUMBENTS ARE PREFERRED WHO POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- BS/BA in an IT related field and 6 years directly related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master in a related technical field and 2-3 years directly related experience - advantage.
- ITIL foundation or greater and PMI/PMP Certification - advantage.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.