A contract IT Service Desk Specialist job in Portland, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. Seeking an experienced Information Technology (IT) professional provide Tier 1 phone support to company employees for IT Networks, Applications, Deskstop/laptops and Operating Systems The position requires thorough knowledge of PCs, local area networks, peripheral devices and software compatibilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills
IT Service Desk Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Support includes troubleshooting, documentation and resolution or escalation to a tier 2 team.
• Communicating with internal IT clients over the phone and via email. .
• Thorough knowledge of PCs, local area networks, peripheral devices and software compatibilities;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated operating capability in PC programs, operating systems and network utilities
• Demonstrated attention to detail and a personal emphasis follow-up/follow-though are also required
• Previous Service Desk experience and/or certification in an ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) driven IT environment is highly desired
• Looking for a resource with 2-5 years of experience in an IT/Help Desk role
• Problem diagnosis and resolution techniques in the IT environment
• Ability to clearly document work
• Working operating capability in PC, operating systems and network utilities
• Working knowledge of PC and local area network connectivity, including peripheral devices and software compatibility issues.
• Demonstrated ability to provide innovative, creative solutions to problems.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and demonstrated ability to apply them in the work environment.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Working knowledge of ITSM/ITIL processes is highly preferred
If you are interested in this IT Service Desk Speciialist job in Portland, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Lori Kay at 503-535-2574 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.