About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The IT Solutions Design Specialist leads the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end detailed solution with overall accountability for the technical design and delivery of the System Design Specification (SDS) and is largely focused on large-scale, complex or enterprise projects. May also be accountable for complex programming / coding. Job Requirements • Provides technical expertise and guidance to others in a lead capacity and works autonomously
• Expert knowledge of the business, the broader organization, technical environment, processes, procedures, tools and other relevant technology areas (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Security etc.) from a design / support / solutions perspective
• Primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and consults with clients/or project teams with respect to all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware / software support and/or development of technical solutions and/or testing
• Works autonomously and leads on a diverse range of activities (e.g. design, support of technical business solutions) and is relied upon to coach / educate and monitor the work of others
• Acts as an internal expert resource in the exchange of technical information for project teams, and provides technical insight and recommendations to the business and/or outside vendors Qualifications • Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• Graduate degree, preferred
• 7+ years related experience
• Minimum 7 years' experience developing advanced web application/services (WCF/WebAPI, RESTFul/Soap) in Microsoft .NET environment with Asp.net, C#, including integration with multiple backend systems/services.
• Advanced Skills: SOAP & REST services development, XML, XML Schemes (XSD), WSDL, JSON, XSL, IOC(Unity/Ninject/AutoFac), LINQ, Entity Framework
• Development Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2013/2015; Mock/unit testing using MoQ, NUnit, MSTest frameworks; Integration Testing using SoapUI, ReadyAPI; Source Control with GIT, SVN; Continuous Integration using Jenkins/TFS/CruiseControl, understanding of Test/Data Driven Development
• Databases: SQL Server (SQL 2012/2016), Entity Framework - Experience working with SQL server and developing Stored Procedures and SSIS, optimizing database performance.
• Environment Knowledge: Windows 2008/2012/2016, IIS, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, DMZ, SAN, Virtualization, Windows Clustering, Network Load Balancing, Cloud application hosting and deployment, General Network Infrastructure, and Service Oriented Architecture (general knowledge and understanding of these environments.) Hours 40 hrs/week Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) South Carolina City (Primary) Lexington
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.