Identity / PKI / AD Engineer and Architect III - (B3)
Company: Applied Materials
Posted: January 12, 2017
Reference ID: 1605698
IT Solution Management III will assist with the coordination, preparation and analysis of Identity, Access and Security solutions. This person will be responsible to architect and integrate security solutions within Identity platforms. This role includes supporting of security research and solutions related to identity management, incorporating new requirements for implementing technology and manufacturing services. He/she will help build solutions that help the business grow and increase efficiency of our products. In addition, the candidate will also implement solutions related to security (e.g. Data Loss Prevention, Secure Cloud Gateway, and Digital Rights Management). He/she will be instrumental in building a identity framework for protecting Applied Materials Valuable Information.
Person needs to be able to finish a project form start to finish with PMM compliance. Support on current solutions with Identity and Access through ServiceNow. Support and assist development solutions for the business related to IoT device integrations. Responsibilities include ongoing compliance; technical research; and assisting in the resolution of complex issues.
• 2 - 5 years of FIM/MIM connector development
• 2 years of FIM/MIM support
• 3 years of Identity Management experiences
• 1 - 2 years of access management (with implementing or supporting enterprise SSO solutions)
• Experience in Developing an REST API Web Service
• Experience in Microsoft AAD connect Directory sync
• Azure Active Directory management
• .NET development experience
• Responsibility will include the ability to deliver small to large scale projects.
• Ability to coordinate globally across multiple cultures and diversity.
• Should be detailed oriented and able to manage tasks to closure.
• Strong understanding of Project Management principles.
• 1 - 3 years of Active Directory experience.
• Must be able to do scheme updates and worked on migration from 2012 to 2016 or 2008 to 2012 of Active Directory.
• Must be able to support AD in global environment.
• Strong understanding of SSH, SSL, and PKI protocols and procedures.
• Strong cyber security background and understanding.
• Strong understanding of network protocols and solutions.
• Strong in Powershell, must be able to write complex powershell queries
• Recommended for CISSP, SSCP, or multiple Microsoft Certifications.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.