Job Description Duties:
- Develop cloud related strategies, reference architectures, and technology roadmaps for IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions across public, private and hybrid delivery models.
- Influence and drive cloud related capabilities, solutions and opportunities in coordination with engineering, operations and application development teams.
- Translate business and technology requirements into architected technical solutions, using cloud or internal technology offerings as appropriate.
- Guide engineering teams through end Enterprise Architecture governance processes and the development and documentation of prescribed technology stacks.
- Collaborate with the IT community on enterprise solutions taking advantage of innovative cloud solutions, DevOps tools and infrastructure technologies.
- 4 years' experience with architecting solutions involving one or more cloud service providers including AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- 4 years' experience working with and developing enterprise architecture deliverables technology roadmaps, reference architectures, platform standards and technology strategies.
- 2 years' experience architecting public, private and hybrid cloud solutions across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud providers.
- 2 years' experience with DevOps tools and processes including cloud automation, continuous delivery/integration in collaboration with Agile development processes. Preferred Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Architecture Certification (AWS architect, TOGAF, Zachman or other)
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and apply abstract enterprise and technical architecture concepts.
- 4 years' experience creating and maintaining architecture artifacts for infrastructure related technologies including compute, storage, networking, virtualization, web servers, databases (relational and no SQL), big data environments, app servers, middleware, monitoring, security and directories.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.