System Architect position focused on SAP Business Planning and Consolidations applications. Works with business customers on internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems with software and process solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. Key Responsibilities
Qualifications: Required Experience/Capabilities
- Negotiate with customers to design solutions to address complex cross functional needs. Identifies BKM's for integrated solution design and standards; Keeps abreast of technologies in the market and preform technology evaluations, as required. Works with multiple vendors for high quality resources and competitiveness
- Configure and document SAP BPC software application, prepare and execute testing (unit, integration, performance, user acceptance) and data conversions using standard tools and following established processes and guidelines. Supervises work of contract developers. Perform Quality Control & Assurance.
- Evaluate/recommend patches, point releases, major upgrades, and new systems.
- Work with support team members to meet customer service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction. Completes root cause analysis of outages or incident trends (often working with managed services partner). Recommends preventative actions
- Plan and manage projects to ensure effective and efficient execution in line with established processes and guidelines and guardrails of scope, timeline, budget and quality
- Mentor and train team members in product functionality, development and testing guidelines, tools, and methodologies
- Knowledge/Experiences in SAP BPC modeling, logic script, Data Package and development EPM input schedules/reports in Standard BPC.
- Had 2 implementation project experiences for business/financial planning scenarios, not limited to consolidation only.
- Hands on understanding of BPC BW data flow, actual data model, BADI logic.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of finance processes
- Understanding of Opportunity to Revenue or Order to Cash process in ECC and ECC COPA.
- Experiences in Embedded BPC and/or SAP BPC Optimized on HANA
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.