Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for two IT Sr Analyst Sales Force Application Support Service Specialists one in Tampa, Florida and one in Raritan,NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Have you run global services and projects? Are you equally comfortable digging into requirements as drilling into architecture with development teams? Do you want to be a part of Next Generation Application Support? Are you passionate about DevOps and building automated support solutions?
J&J’s Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Application Support team needs a Senior Analyst with a strong business focus to support our vision. The ideal candidate is creative, and a demonstrated leader/manager with superior analytical abilities. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. This candidate should possess verifiable leadership qualities including being proactive, thoughtful, thorough, decisive, and flexible, conducting themselves professionally and with integrity at all times. The candidate is not just a policy maker/spokesperson but drives to get the right things done. At the core of the position is delivery.
As a part of the Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Application Support
team, you will be at the forefront of Sales, CRM and Commercial interacting
with the full breadth of technologies. You will be working with passionate,
driven, excited individuals who believe that providing world class technical support
is critical to providing the best health care products in the world.
Every day, this role will provide you the opportunity to:
• Use groundbreaking technologies & industry standards to implement global support solutions & processes
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
• Work directly with customers/developers/architects/application owners to help reproduce and resolve customer issues and then recommend solutions to build stronger more reliable Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) solutions
• Leverage your experience to drive a culture of Continuous Process Improvement, and Next Generation Continuous Integration Support
Interact with global technologists around the
world building global and regional services and relationships with some of the most
talented, passionate, caring individuals in the world.
• Partnering with the business to understand their support needs, translating these to a set of deliverables, partnering with a multitude of vendors to ascertain quotations, and managing the engagements throughout their life cycle.
• This role requires a combination of business process and technology expertise to deliver Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) support services in North America, ensuring that service performance exceeds established SLAs; Manage the execution of vendor performance while continually evolving service delivery
• Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually improve support services. Specifically aligning to our global need to establish and evolve DevOps practices in relationship to culture, people, processes and technologies.
• Connect with global and regional service owners, technologist, architects, vendors and research organizations to shape services.
• Collaborate with enterprise business partners, Global Technology Solution groups, and internal Application Development and Support partners to craft strategies for both technology and services
• Execute and govern global standards including ITIL, SDLC, IAPP, GxP, SOX and Portfolio Management
• Responsible for Application Support Knowledge transfer, Optimization execution and providing simple, scalable, cost effective services
• Bachelor’s degree required
• The right leader will have at least 5 years of experience in a Computer Science or relevant field, be highly analytical and be calm in the face of fast-moving environments required .
• 2 years experience working with in one or multiple Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE), CRM, Commercial and DevOps technologies required (Salesforce.com, Veeva, Apptus, SYNYGY, Angular JS, Legacy Flex, .NET, Web Methods, Biztalk)
• Salesforce.com and/or Veeva certification preferred
• Ideal candidate will possess a technical background that enables her/him to interact easily with developers.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints required
• Experience and a passion for optimizing, automating, and creating support processes required. Must drive technical leadership for software solutions required
• Candidates must be independent and flexible, with solid communication skills and strong customer focus.
• You will have an ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner required.
• Ability to build, foster, and manage relationships as a service manager required
• Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role required
• Recommend and encourage appropriate design and architectural decisions required
• Consult and drive high-performance teams disciplined attention to performance metrics, procedural guidance and continuous process improvement is required
• Experience & understanding of Scrum, Agile software development concepts required