Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Sr. Manager - Quality Data & Analytics -PLO. This position is primarily based out of Bridgewater, NJ but will consider candidates that can work out of any J&J site across the United States. The position may require up to 20% travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Enterprise Quality & Compliance Product Line Owner (PLO) organization supports a set of core Quality Management System capabilities and corresponding IT systems across all business sectors of Johnson & Johnson. The scope of this team is therefore centered on the following product lines: Quality Event Management (QEM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Quality Data & Analytics.
Within this team, the Quality Data and Analytics Product Line Owner (D&A PLO) is the primary contact and IT partner for all Data and Analytics needs across the QEM and PLM teams. This role is primarily responsible for driving data stewardship and consistent analytics across the stakeholder group.
• Act as a trusted strategic partner to the leaders within the J&J Quality Services Shared Services (JJQS&S) organization and build effective partnerships with other relevant
business partners at different levels of the JJQS&S organization
• Communicate effectively with business and IT partners at various organizational levels
• Develop technology strategies and multi-generational roadmaps, and implement solutions which enable and advance the data management and analytical capabilities/processes
in alignment with relevant IT, Supply Chain, and Quality Strategies
• Operationally manage a portfolio of data services, reporting and analytics capabilities across sectors and at the Enterprise level, with an end-to-end accountability for all systems
• Ensure the Agile methodology is the primary option for delivering IT solutions
• Plan for and manage (in partnership with JJQS&S) operational and project budgets across the Data and Analytics Product Lines.
• Develop and maintain effective partnerships with key internal stakeholders (i.e. relevant BTL’s, the SC IT Architects, other PLOs, and the IT Application Services (AS) and Global
Technology Services (GTS) partners) and external organizations (e.g. industry forums, suppliers of software solutions, systems integrators, etc.)
• Actively seek out and implement operational improvements that contribute to effectiveness, efficiency, and value of the team as well as reliability, compliance, and cost efficiency
of systems in scope
• Manage a team of multi-skilled individuals to deliver on deadlines, budgets and quality standards for the projects and systems in scope
• Define team goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders
• Lead, motivate, and inspire the direct team and others to both deliver on agreed plans and to continuously improve, innovate and exceed, in adherence to the Credo and J&J
• Develop and coach the individuals to maximize their growth and development.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience is required.
• Minimum of 3 years of people management experience is required.
• Knowledge of program and project management tools, excellence standards and methodologies is required
• Demonstrated understanding of data management and analytics capabilities within Supply Chain or equivalent knowledge from other industries is required
• Knowledge of external trends in supply chain, quality management, and IT is required
• Knowledge of practices for financial planning and financial management is required
• Knowledge of cost structures relative to the delivery of high quality, business valued services and projects
• Knowledge and experience with project portfolio management standards and methodologies
• Experience effectively collaborating and managing stakeholder expectations, in particular at senior leadership level and across organizational boundaries
• Knowledge of technical engineering best practices
• Ability to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into product line strategies and investment decisions
• Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple
functional and organizational units
• Experience with software development lifecycle (traditional/waterfall and Agile) is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOther Locations
North America-United StatesOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.