Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Sr. Manager - Quality Event Management -PLO. This position is primarily based out of Bridgewater, NJ but will consider candidates that can work out of any J&J site across the United States. The position may require up to 20% travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Enterprise Quality & Compliance Product Line Owner (PLO) organization supports a set of core Quality Management System capabilities and corresponding IT systems across all business sectors of Johnson & Johnson. The scope of this team is therefore centered on the following product lines: Quality Event Management (QEM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Quality Data & Analytics. Within this team, the Quality Event Management Product Line Owner (QEM PLO) is the primary contact and IT partner for the Quality Event Management group and the Complaints Management (CM) group in the J&J Quality Systems and Services organization.
• Act as a trusted strategic partner to the leader of the Quality Event Management team in the J&J Quality Services Shared Services (JJQS&S) organization and build effective
partnerships with other relevant business partners at different levels of the JJQS&S organization
• Be a member of the JJQS&S QEM Leadership Team and the Complaints Management Leadership Team and partner closely with these business partners to become an extension
of their team
• Communicate effectively with business and IT partners at various organizational levels
• Develop technology strategies and multi-generational roadmaps, and implement solutions which enable and advance the QEM and CM Product Lines’ capabilities/processes in
alignment with relevant IT, Supply Chain, and Quality Strategies
• Operationally manage a portfolio of existing QEM and CM applications, systems and capabilities across sectors and at the Enterprise level, with an end-to-end accountability for
all systems in scope
• Ensure the Agile methodology is the primary option for delivering IT solutions
• Plan for and manage (in partnership with JJQS&S) operational and project budgets across the QEM and CM Product Lines.
• Develop and maintain effective partnerships with key internal stakeholders (i.e. relevant BTL’s, the SC IT Architects, other PLOs, and the IT Application Services (AS) and Global
Technology Services (GTS) partners) and external organizations (e.g. industry forums, suppliers of software solutions, systems integrators, etc.)
• Actively seek out and implement operational improvements that contribute to effectiveness, efficiency, and value of the team as well as reliability, compliance, and cost efficiency
of systems in scope
• Manage a team of multi-skilled individuals to deliver on deadlines, budgets and quality standards for the projects and systems in scope
• Lead, motivate, and inspire the direct team and others to both deliver on agreed plans and to continuously improve, innovate and exceed, in adherence to the Credo and J&J
• Develop and coach the individuals to maximize their growth and development
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience is required.
• Minimum of 3 years of people management experience is required.
• Knowledge of program and project management tools, excellence standards and methodologies is required.
• Awareness and understanding of regulations pertaining to Quality Management System in Life Sciences or equivalent knowledge from other industries is required.
• knowledge of external trends in supply chain, quality management, and IT is required
• Knowledge of practices for financial planning and financial management is required
• Knowledge of cost structures relative to the delivery of high quality, business valued services and projects is required
• Knowledge and experience with project portfolio management standards and methodologies is required
• Experience effectively collaborating and managing stakeholder expectations, in particular at senior leadership level and across organizational boundaries is required.
• Knowledge of technical engineering best practices is required
• Ability to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into product line strategies and investment decisions is required.
• Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple
functional and organizational units is required.
• Experience with software development lifecycle (traditional/waterfall and Agile) is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOther Locations
North America-United StatesOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.