At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a task, we need an IT Strategy and Product Management Director who will manage the strategy of our IT team. This role will be responsible for prioritizing projects and work loads based on what is best for business needs.
You'll change the world by...
- Creating a business strategy for the IT department
- Work cohesively to bring our products together, while capturing plan and strategy
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
- Develop and implement IT strategy and plans
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compiling data or information and creating presentations that tell a story
- Guide and help define direction and vision for our system and technology products.
You'll do that with your...
- Demonstrate ability to envision, define, and implement new strategies
- Expert communicator
- Collaboration across functions and levels
- Ability to garner consensus from a large team and gain stakeholder buy-in
- Track record of delivering results
- Success in leading, inspiring, and developing teams
You'll know you're ready if you...
- BS/BA in Business; MBA preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years strategic leadership experience
- Experience leading a high performance team
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.