- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience of IT 3rd Party Management
Minimum of 5
years of experience negotiating high value
contracts and resolving complex contractual issues with global 3rd party suppliers
Minimum of 5
years of experience in Supplier
Selection and Pricing constructs
as part of client pursuits that include outsourced
products, software & services
- IACCM, CIPS or other supplier domain related qualification
- Operations and Delivery of client solutions would be a plus
- Knowledge of Infrastructure and Services categories
- Ability to self-start and work independently, (either on site or remotely) using previous experience and judgement to seek support
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work comfortably with and influence all levels of the organization
- Strong complex negotiation skills
- Strong relationship management skills and a proactive customer-focused approach with enthusiasm to create change
- Demonstrate initiative and confidence with a can do attitude
- Problem-solving/analytical skills
- Strong relationship and network building skills with the ability to build internal consensus around strategies and solutions.
- Applying strategic thinking to business and operational situations
- Proven ability to negotiate high value contracts and resolve complex issues with global 3rd party suppliers
- Proven ability in Supplier Selection and Pricing constructs as part of client pursuits that include outsourced products, software & services
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.