One of TEKsystems clients is looking for qualified candidates to support their IT department. This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door with a local growing company.Primary Job Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Accomplishments
- Provides requests to the help desk and provides remote support and on site support for staff
- Performs adding and changing of software configurations
- Handles support for workstations, tablets, laptops, and phones.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining desktop and laptop PCs and peripherals such as printers
- Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and network connectivity issues
- Removing equipment and performing data migration to new machines
- All teammates are expected to demonstrate job flexibility and perform other duties as assigned in order to deliver on our promise to keep the clients needs our first priority.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge of PC hardware, software, and network connections
- Experience working with PC hardware and software
- Apple experience would be beneficial
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities with confidence
- Associates degree or completion of technical school coursework
- A+ certification and/or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Preferred
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.