Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an immediate IT Support Specialist in Rapid City, SD. This is a part time temp to hire opportunity as required to complete daily tasks. As an IT Support Specialist you will be in charge of a wide variety of computer security, upgrades, and required maintenance. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the IT Support Specialist-
• Assist the Education and Training Staff in maintaining computers
• Cleaning classroom computers between students
• Maintain the testing computers
• Maintaining SmartBoards and projectors to include light bulb changes
• Maintaining two classrooms computer systems with satellite connection to the AFIT
• Ensure the broadcast is performing properly
• Must be able to obtain Security Plus Certification for IT
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Good personal and teamwork skills
• Ability to perform accurately in situations evolving organization and work well under deadlines
• Sit/stand/walk for 8+ at a time
• Minimum high school diploma
• One year related professional work experience
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to obtain a favorable DoD background check and security clearance
Pay for this position is $12-$15/hr depending upon experience
This is a part time position that would require you to work 16 hours a week, Monday and Wednesday or Monday and Friday.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.