Our client is brand new start up company. They focus on acquiring emerging eCommerce boutiques across the globe.
Focus will be supporting an office of (20-30 users) . The primary focus of this position is to have an individual that can own the Level 1-2 support level.
Day to Day:
- Setup machines, software packages installed
- Network support (full-stack Meraki)
- Exchange accounts, no AD no domain, computers are standalone.
Use Office 365 (fairly small user accounts)
- Printer Setup
- Troubleshooting (password resets, etc)
- General Help Desk Support of 30 users (spanning locations)
- Ability to pick up small office infrastructure projects (wireless/printer setup)
- Support of cloud applications, eg Box, LogMeIn Ring Central
- Preferred retail background support
- Overflow from a production stand point of help desk tickets
- Implementing Skype for business
- Need this person to take over some tickets
- They will be working on different projects - roll outs
- This person needs to be more self sufficient on leading and implementing projects
- 80% projects, 20% help desk
- Goal is to have a uniform IT infrastructure
- Could move over to a single point of contact at the other company
- Will only be a contract position to hire (3 month)
- Ability to quick start - asses the situation and implement solutions
- Good personality - flexible and patient
- Okay with start ups structure / shifting pieces
- 85% windows-15% mac (designers only)
"Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance."
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.