Position Summary: Our client is currently seeking a Technical Customer Service Representative to join their team. This person primary responsible for providing customer service support for a "Walk-up Window" providing daily diagnostic technical support issues of laptops, portables, I-phones, Androids, Tablets, and software custom or off the shelf software - industry or proprietary. The select candidate will answer questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Will be responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g verifies warranty entitlement, etc). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures and document problems. The ideal candidate will have experience troubleshooting in a Windows 7, Windows 10 and Macintosh operating environment. Finally, candidates should have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds as they maybe tasked with unloading/loading of computers, equipment, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
▪ Provide ongoing processing in incidents, problems and service requests generated by users
▪ Ensure quality assurance and continual improvements
▪ Responds to and diagnosing problems through "Walk-up Window" with users daily.
▪ Installs OS images for Windows 10 and other images in order to help Field Service staff.
▪ Ensure a timely process through which problems are resolved, including problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps
▪ Responds to telephone calls, email and "Walk-up Personnel Requests" for technical support
▪ Documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems to ensure a timely resolution
▪ Simulating or recreating user problems to resolve operating difficulties
▪ Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction
▪ Use "Footprints" ticketing system daily to triage tickets, escalations, issues, etc.
▪ A successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as written and documentation skills.
▪ Exceptional customer service skills a must
▪ Maintain professionalism and positive outlook at all times.
▪ Maintain knowledge base articles for internal/internal users community.
▪ Experience troubleshooting Windows 7 or Windows 10, troubleshooting in a Mac OSX, Active
Directory, Ticketing Systems, Microsoft Office 2010, 2016.
▪ Experience troubleshooting, configuring for Mobile Devices (iPhones and Androids)
* PKI certificate assistance.
* Approved software installation requests.
* Assist with Knowledge Base Article management to include initial proof reading and feedback of new articles, revision requests of existing article deficiencies, and accountability of article content comprehension.
* Customer service window to include password resets, secure token password resets, and device distribution; assuming no risk to SLA requirements.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.