We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you'll work to solve some of society's most complex problems and uncover what's possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs
Our Client operates a series of systems, applications, and networks supporting the Nation's citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.
Their networks and systems provide secure and non-secure Information Technology (IT) Services to 10 regions across the United States and its territories and services to more than 20,000 employees and contractors.
As part of a larger Identity Management Support (IMS) program, this project will integrate, configure and deploy the SOPHOS Cloud application set within the Client's enterprise network to provide full disk encryption, and cloud-managed end-point security and patch management for field-deployable Client laptops.In this exciting role you will
DCHJ PSHJ 1SCTY
- Conduct an assessment of the current Client processes related to disk encryption, and end point security and patch management.
- Consults with project teams, client, and end users on workstation disk encryption, and end point security and patch management
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Develop recommendations to the Client for disk encryption, and end-point security and patch management, regarding field-deployable Client laptops, and ways to improve and enhance systems or processes.
- Configure and deploy the SOPHOS Cloud application set within the Client's enterprise network
- Perform systems integration, and support compatibility with multiple platforms and technology
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.