PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Advisory Hosting Services provides production, development and implementation environments for client engagements both domestically and in Asia. Advisory Hosting Services allows for a flexible, rapidly deployed environment that can be monitored and supported 24x7. The environment allows for usage of non US IT standard technologies and platforms available to internal and external users. Advisory Hosting Services also manages technology and strategic direction for US Advisory owned Solution Delivery Centers.
The Tools team for Advisory Hosting Services supports the ticketing, monitoring and notification infrastructure.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree or at least two years of proven success in IT roles
Demonstrates proven knowledge and success as an administrator while leveraging applications within a professional business services environment. This includes specializations in the following areas pertaining to the cloud industry: software development methodologies, infrastructure operations and service management principle.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge specialization of troubleshooting problems and/or issues, and developing and offering effective solutions for, business issues related to IT hosting services, emphasizing the leveraging of creative problem-solving abilities and consultancy mind-sets.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of industry and Firm IT services and extensive experience in the field of information technology, including a considerable understanding of the business functions and architecture deployed globally including but not limited to, the following areas:
- Monitoring tools experience with BMC Patrol, BMC Truesight and HP Openview;
- Utilizing notification tools experience with xMatters Alarmpoint;
- Performing in ITSM and ITIL evnorionments;
- Ticketing tools experience with BMC Remedy.
Demonstrates thorough ability and success in roles translating business demands into prioritized initiatives to fill business requirements across services and/or projects and managing enterprise-wide infrastructure tools, including the following areas:
- Translating business demands into prioritized initiatives to fill business requirements across services and/or project;
- Managing client requirements, project workflow, and preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials related to technical problem solving;
- Understanding know-how required to manage enterprise-wide infrastructure tools;
- Being recognized as an industry specialist who maintains an extensive network in the IT and hosting services space and has a demonstrated proven record of leveraging that network to support new opportunities.
Provide admin, configuration, and maintenance for IT Service Management tools, including new Service Now (SaaS) and associated applications that are leveraged at the core of AMS client projects.