West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
IVR Team Lead /Sr. Manager Posting Description
As a Capital One Team Lead Software Engineer, you'll work on everything from leading Software Development Agile Teams to supporting Customer Facing Systems. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, REST, JSON, XML, Ruby, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, Maven, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
- Manage Teams, including Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, System Integrators, and Network Engineers.
- Work with Product Management on new Business Initiatives (grooming, prioritizing, delivery, impediment removal, Solutions Architecture)
- Guide and Drive Technical Roadmap
- Technical Vendor Management
- Production support for customer facing system
- Maintenance, Capacity, Upgrade, Assessment and Implementation
- Testing Vendor-Built Capabilities
- Coordinate Vendor Release and Production Validation
- Maintain Test Automation Suites
- Cloud and on-prem API Integration Patterns
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years managing and developing people
- 2+ years’ experience with one of the following Agile methodologies: Scrum, SAFe, or Kanban
- 1+ years' Experience building and integrating Cloud Solutions
- 1+ years' experience working with/understanding of Firewalls, Networking, Circuits, Protocols, Etc.
- At least 3 years of experience providing technical leadership on software application development and running large-scale applications
- Master's Degree
- 9+ years of professional experience in a technical role
- 1+ years' experience working on Telephony Systems including Call Routing, Self-Service IVR’s (like 7), NICE call recording, Cisco ICM, Avaya,
- 1+ years' experience working with vendor management.
- 6+ years of leadership experience with full life-cycle IT development and platform support
- 3+ years’ experience in one of the following Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform
- 3+ years’ experience in one of the following Build and CICD technologies: lSVN, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar
- 3+ Years’ experience in one of the following Quality Assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, SoapUI and Postman
- Certified in one of the following: Java, Spring or AWS technologies
- At least 8 years of Application Development experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.