Location: Fairfax, Vermont
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 1808956705
On behalf of Century Arms, a leading provider of Non-Standard Weapons and Ammunition, Adecco is currently recruiting for multiple Janitorial positions in Georgia, VT. These are temp to hire opportunities. As a Janitor you will be responsible to provide care and maintenance of the facility. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
• Maintain and keep the building clean.
• Minimal maintenance of the outside grounds (emptying trash, clearing the front yard as necessary, clearing the walkways of snow, etc.).
• Provide set up and tear down of rooms/spaces as directed.
• Report any maintenance and/or safety issues.
• Inspect / Maintain Safety equipment - eye wash, fire extinguishers etc.
• Maintain respect, courtesy and professionalism.
• Actively participate and support the 5S process within the work area on a daily basis.
• Other duties will be assigned as required.
Qualifications &Knowledge Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be capable of following all established environmental safety protocols required by OSHA/Federal/State agencies and Company.
• Interact effectively with a variety of people,
• Ability to operate small hand tools.
• Ability to move objects as requested and necessary.
• Ability to accept and follow directions.
• This position requires attention to detail as well as the ability to follow directions and organize and prioritize accordingly.
• Ability to be self-directed - recognize and act upon cleaning needs as required.
• Physical requirements include lifting/pushing/pulling objects as necessary.
• The employee will frequently stand and walk throughout the workday.
• The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Must pass a felony/misdemeanor background screening
Work is normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment and throughout a heated manufacturing and warehouse facility. Exposure to conditions of extreme heat/cold, poor ventilation, fumes and gases is very limited. Noise level is moderate and includes sounds of light manufacturing, shipping and receiving, and normal office equipment (computers, telephones, etc.). No known environmental hazards are encountered in normal performance of job duties.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs.
• Frequent and repetitive lifting, pushing and pulling of objects
• Frequently stand and walk throughout the day
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel and crouch
We have openings on 1st Shift (7am-3:30pm) $11/hour, 2nd Shift (3pm-11:30pm) $13/hour and 3rd Shift (10pm-6:30am) $14/hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Janitor jobs in Georgia, VT or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled