Job Description: The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the cleanliness of retail stores. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
1. Clean and sanitize the restrooms.
2. Sweep and mop the floors in the store.
3. Buff, polish, strip, and wax the sales floor when required.
4. Empty all of the trash receptacles in the store, including the office, stockroom, restroom, and break room (if applicable).
5. Dust all areas of the store.
6. Clean and wash store windows.
Experience / Requirements: The following qualities are required:
-Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
-Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
-Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
-Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
-Ability to work day, evening, or night shift(s)
-Accuracy and attention to detail.
-Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
-The following qualities are helpful:
-Ability to work extended days on a rare basis.
-Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
-Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
Education: No prior experience or training is required.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.