Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Global Market Access Interns for Summer 2017 located in Raritan, New Jersey or possibly Horsham, Pennsylvania. The internship is 10 - 12 weeks during May - August 2017.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Neuroscience & Pain Management, and Oncology. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
Global Market Access (GMA) is responsible to ensure patient access to Janssen's pharmaceutical
products around the globe. It is an integrated cross- functional team comprising
of professionals located at various international locations with
main offices in NJ, PA, and Belgium. Our work drives early and informed decision making to ensure that the
patient's unmet needs and evidence requirements of payers and health technology
assessment groups across key markets are incorporated into clinical development
programs through strong collaboration with functional partners and regional
colleagues. GMA oversees the creation of differentiated value
proposition for our products which is leveraged across the globe in pricing and
access submission dossiers.
GMA Interns will:
- Gain hands-on exposure to a variety of projects in support of the value proposition for our pharmaceutical products.
- Learn about market access
and how we develop evidence to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical
products to patients, payers and health technology assessment agencies.
- Be assigned projects focused in the following areas: Health Economics, Pricing, Patient Reported Outcomes, Economic Modeling, Market Access Analytics, or Health Policy
- Be provided furnished housing if current residence is more than 50 miles from assigned work location
- Actively pursuing an MBA, MA, MS, MPH, PharmD, PhD or other relevant graduate degree in Economics,
Epidemiology, Psychology, Public Health, Pharmacy, Health Outcomes Research,
Health Services Research, or other market access related program is required
- Ability to work full-time 40 hours/week during Summer 2017 is required
team-oriented, and demonstrated strong communication and problem-solving
skills is required
- Desire to learn about market access and how we develop evidence to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical products to patients, payers and health technology assessment agencies is required
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite is required
- Prior work
experience is preferred
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without needing sponsorship for employment now or in the future is required
- Ability to provide own transportation to the work location is required
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the
talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson
& Johnson Family of Companies.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.